Call For Chapters
For Edited Book on Intellectual Property Law by Indique Law Journal
[Submit by October 25th, 2020]
ABOUT INDIQUE LAW JOURNAL
The Indique Law Journal is a double blind peer reviewed online law journal published by Indique Law, an organisation working towards the goal to make legal knowledge affordable and accessible to everyone.
The main purpose of the journal concerns being a qualified research tool for practitioners, scholars, students, legislators, and others interested in legal studies. The journal is published quarterly, and each issue is focused on various legal issues, analyzed with an interdisciplinary approach.
Call For Chapters
Indique Law Journal invites chapter submissions from academicians, litigants, researchers and law students for an edited book on Intellectual Property Law, curated by the panel of editors of Indique Law Journal.
THEME AND SUB-THEMES
Theme: Intellectual Property Rights
– Laws on Intellectual Property Right in India.
– The legal theory of Intellectual Property Rights.
– National IPR Policy.
– Intellectual Property and Competition Law.
– The Latest Developments and Trends in Intellectual Property Litigation.
– Role of Institutions, NGOs in creating awareness about IPR.
– IPR issues in Cyberspace.
– Design and Copyright.
– Intellectual Property Rights and Biodiversity.
– IPR and Fashion Technology.
– Standard Essential Patents (SEPs) and their availability on FRAND terms.
– Counterfeiting and Infringement of Trademarks.
– Protection of Traditional Knowledge.
– Infringement of IPRs.
– Enforcement of IPRs.
– Civil, Administrative and Criminal remedies in IPR enforcement.
– Intellectual Property & Sustainable Development.
– International Norms and their Domestic Implementation.
– TRIPS Agreement and Geographical Indications.
– TRIPS Agreement: Utility and concerns.
– Online Dispute Resolution of IP Disputes.
Note: The above mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. The author may submit the manuscript on any topic related to the theme.
– Thepaper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
– Main title should be in full capitals, bold and centered with a 12 point font.
– Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font.
– Text should be justified.
- Citation/Footnote Format:
– Please use footnotes rather than endnotes or references.
– Footnotes should confirm to Bluebook 20th Edition.
– Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
– A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
– Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
– All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 350 words.
Originality of Manuscripts:
– All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as a word documents on below provided email id.
- Email id for submission of manuscript – [email protected].
- Last date for registration – 20th October, 2020.
- Last date for submission of full manuscript – 25th October, 2020.
GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address of the Author.
- A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit.
- Provide name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be submitted in MS WORD format.
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of manuscript should not exceed 3000 – 5000 words (excluding abstract). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- The submissions received would be reviewed by the panel of Editors to determine whether the Subject matter is within the scope of the Book and assess the quality of the manuscript.
- All accepted chapters will be published in Book by an established publishing house of International/National repute and will bear ISBN number.
- Selected Authors whose Chapter will be included in Book, will be provided hard copy of the book along with the certificate of publication.
- Kindly note that all the authors whose chapter gets accepted by the editorial panel of ILJ, would have to bear one time publication and printing charges of Rs. 740/- for their copy of the book.
Register through the link provided below